WordPress Hosting is About to Change!Tweet
1 years ago
Our development team has been working over the last year on a WordPress hosting platform that could be really beneficial to you WordPress clients out there. It includes:Â
- A load balanced environment. Each server is on 2 or more servers for high availability and uptime.
- We provide Database management. We provide backups of their Wordpress database automatically, taking snapshots every 12 hours and trailing the transactions in between.
- 1-2 hours of development on site (updating widgets and plugins, etc)
- Our hosting also provides File backup. We utilize Git to keep copies and changes to their site files
- We offer SSL through CloudFlare, which is also included. (So that can save up to $300-500 annually)Â
- CDN (Content Delivery Network) is also built in.
- And finally, we offer DoS prevention in the hosting plan.Â We are actively monitoring for DoS attacks and have automated tools to block attacks.